Full-time Web Programmers (C#/VB.Net)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Min. of 1-2 yrs. experience in C# & MS SQL Server or VB.Net & MS SQL Server
- Solid experience in Web application development with strong User Interface design skills
- A self-starter with 2-5 years general Computer programming experience,
- Capable of working independently or in team environment on in-house projects.
- must be able to create a design consistent with the format of the present product
- Can do new development as well as code maintenance
Quality Call Handling Monitoring
- Conceptualizes web and software structure based on given requirements and functions.
- Recommends creative ideas about website and software development.
- Develops website, software and other online technical assignment
- Writes the programming details of all assigned projects for organizationís contingency plan.
- Maintains website, software and other online/network projects.
- Projects include but not limited to:
- Online administration system
- Software Development
- Online Help Desk
- Online Educational/Training Course
- Attends regular briefing regarding information updates.
- Ensures quality call handling, adhering to set standards for operations.
- Ensures that all information communicated to the caller is correct and updated.
- Develops and produces visual communication and multimedia solutions
- Develops and produces effective marketing communication campaigns and collateral
- Conceptualizes, produces and enforces the visual identity of company brands and products
- Develops corporate identity systems (including logo development)
- Creates catalogs, brochures, product packaging, posters, and other direct mail pieces from start to finish
- Handles print production management
- Presents ideas and design concepts to internal clients and management
- Keeps abreast of developments in graphic design, particularly design programs and design trends
- Preferably not more than 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art & Design, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year professional graphic design experience in an agency or corporate marketing environment.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Freehand (Macintosh knowledge required)
- Knowledge of other web/interactive design tools and software
- Must have strong print design skills and experience working with and managing printers.
- Pre-press preparation, color separation and offset print production knowledge is preferred
- Must be skilled in illustration, freehand drawing. Knowledge in caricature and cartooning is an advantage
- Highly creative with strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Web design and development skills, Flash animation skills are a PLUS.
- Strong multi tasking skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Works well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, production group, and marketing team.
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, and possess strong design, illustration and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
These positions are available immediately. Compensation packages are negotiable and depend on candidatesí qualifications. These are for permanent positions.
Send Applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org